As COVID-19 continues to infect people around the world, news and facts are continuously pouring in online. Unfortunately, this relentless flood of information can make it difficult to separate facts from rumors and misinformation.
Here at Frankly Wise, we’ve compiled a list of myths about the COVID-19. These facts are taken from official website of WHO.
- No drugs licensed for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19
2. COVID-19 is not transmitted through houseflies
3. Spraying and introducing bleach or another disinfectant will not protect against COVID-19
4. Drinking methanol, ethanol or bleach does not prevent or cure COVID-19
5. Higher tempretures than 25 degrees does not prevent the COVID-19
6. Holding breath for 10 seconds or more does not mean you are free from the COVID-19
7. Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease
8. COVID-19 cannot be transmitted through mosquito bites
9. Rinsing nose with saline does not help prevent infection with the COVID-19
10. COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates